Other Ways to Help
Here are a few ideas, but let your imagination soar. There are many ways you can support Vickie's Angel Foundation at work, at school, and in the community.
sponsor an event
Organize and run an event with proceeds benefiting Vickie's Angel Foundation. Individuals, as well as teams, can sponsor an event. Money raised at your event allows Vickie's Angel Foundation to continue helping families fighting cancer.
- Dress Down Day – fee paid for the ability to dress down. Works in businesses and schools where they have a dress code
- Car Wash – very popular and fun. Vickie's Angel Foundation can have signs there
- Talent Show – takes work but a great unifier for the students
- Pool for Sporting Events - the money goes to Vickie's Angel Foundation
- Fun event at a business/business where someone gets a pie in the face
- Pool Party around a theme
- Desk or door decorating contest around a theme
- 5 gallon Penny’s From Heaven contest for home rooms or departments
- Form a team, and raise money for our walk. You can form your team and register below.
Vickie's Angel Foundation will help in any way to make your event successful!
Consider memorializing your loved one in their obituary by having donations made to Vickie's Angel Foundation in lieu of flowers.
Through the United Way Campaign, employees may have deductions made from their payroll check to be designated for Vickie's Angel Foundation.